Prep: 20 min.
Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Gumdrops and/or halved large marshmallows
- Prepare cake batter for cupcakes according to package directions.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Frost cupcakes. Use a dab of frosting to attach gumdrops and/or marshmallows to the top of each cupcake, forming a flower.
Yield: 2 dozen.
© Taste of Home 2012